Wednesday 24 June 2015

Introduction To My New Blog :D




Hello everyone :D Welcome to my Blog " The Inner Voice And A Soul With Strength" you may have come across this Blog through my fashion and beauty Blog " xovintagewayoflifexo" if so a big thank you for checking out both of my Blogs , I greatly appreciate it :D  
 " The Inner Voice And A Soul With Strength" is a Mental Health based Blog. I personally suffer with Mental Health issues and I wanted to create a separate Blog to share my personal experiences and help others also experiencing Mental Health Problems. My main goal is to help people by raising awareness about Mental Health and increase individuals knowledge and understanding about the topic who have a misunderstanding and lack of knowledge about Mental Health.
I hope my Blog becomes a place for sufferers of Mental Health can find comfort of knowing they are not alone and they have a friend . There is many help and support available for those who seek it. "Check out my help and information page"

My Blog is going to cover all different types of Mental Health Problems including: 

. Depression 

. Anxiety / Panic Attacks 

. Anorexia Nervosa / Eating Disorders 

. Self Harm 

. Low Self Esteem 

. Autism 

. Abuse 

. Bipolar / Personality Disorders 

.Schizophrenia 

. Dementia And Alzheimers 





I would greatly appreciate it , if you could follow my Blog on Bloglovin :D





Love Ava 

xoxo

.
.  

No comments:

Post a Comment